Jun 30, 2011
When the girls and I get together there never seems to be a lack of awkward incidences that happen. This past weekend was no exception.
- Walking through the grocery store and the stock boy telling Maggie that she looked like a Russian Mail Order Bride.
- Reggie Miller being at Maggie's birthday party. Only in Indiana.
- Trying to get Floyd's nails cut. I'm pretty sure the people at PetSmart want to die every time we walk in.
- I have a super awkwardly awesome picture of the Mister's hair doing this crazy curl thing but it won't load onto my computer for some reason :(
- They are coming out with 3D cell phones?! Can someone tell me why that is necessary?
- Trying to make a creative and edible dinner out of leftover appetizers.
- Regatta this weekend! You gotta Regatta!
- 2 bestie filled weekends in a row.
- My new Tervis Tumbler with a straw! I love my Tervies!!
- Sales rep's that bring us treats. You can get far with cupcakes, cheesecake, and a showroom full of girls.