Double Whammy Wendesday: Round 2

Feb 29, 2012

DWW is back with another edition of WIWW and OHPW.
Are you lost yet?

Now that I've successfully confused you,
I'll distract you with a few outfits!
Shirt: Belk
Pants: NY&Co.
Belt: Anthro
Orange Long Sleeve: Target
Skirt: F21
Boots: DSW
(please disregard my hair...it is a hot mess...getting it trimmed tomorrow)
I was sorta channeling this 'fit.

Now on to my pins:

This one is just too perfect for me
H&M Chevron Towels. Yes, please.

This is just really exciting. I love Bethenny and I love SkinnyGirl.
Thinking of making these this weekend: Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars

Linking up here:

15 comments:

Valerie Griffin February 29, 2012 at 8:06 AM

wow those towels are so cute!

& i have those pb choc bars pinned too!

Caitlin February 29, 2012 at 9:43 AM

OMG those towels! I love them but they don't match ANYTHING we have going on in any of our bathrooms. Time to repaint?

Also, I'm jealous you can wear that shade of orange. I'm a blonde so I look SUPER washed out in it! Looks great.

ALSO... Jesse and I are starting to think about adopting another basset. We're involved in a few local rescues but if you hear of anybody out there with a young-ish pup needing a home, let me know... we're always up for a road trip.

Michelle P February 29, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Cute outfits, and I need those towels!

Phil and Darby Hawley February 29, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I need to go shopping with you, because you've got fabulous taste!

Ashley February 29, 2012 at 11:20 AM

I love the striped skirt with the orange top. It is a unique combo but looks so good!

stopping by from the pleated poppy!

Laura Burtis February 29, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I agree with Ashley, LOVE the orange with the striped skirt and boots! Adorable!

Virginia February 29, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I love those towels! I am also very fond of Bethenny! She is fabulous and I cannot get enough of her show!

Crissy B. February 29, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Love that striped skirt in your second picture! Cute cute!

Katie February 29, 2012 at 3:47 PM

This is so awesome! I am scrolling through Reader and clicked on your post to read, halfway down your entry, I see my pin. Not just a pin that I pinned, but a pin that I created (with the basset)! I think this is the first time that has ever happened. I feel all warm and fuzzy now. :D

Confession: I made another Polyvore basset look book collection this afternoon, ha!

Love the striped skirt!

Katie February 29, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I LOVE the striped the skirt!! very cute outfit!

Meg {henninglove} February 29, 2012 at 7:16 PM

i love your outfit sarah and any outfit i recreate that i found on pinterest is called pinsiration and yours is awesome!

Ashley February 29, 2012 at 7:50 PM

ADORE your striped skirt outfit....I will definitely be stealing that!

and i need those chevron towels - perfect for summer!

Alyssa February 29, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Love your pins! Especially the peanut butter chocolate bar one!! Yum!

Amanda March 1, 2012 at 6:57 AM

omg! i love how you accessorized with a basset! haha and love that polka dot shirt! so springish ;)

The Sweetest Thing March 1, 2012 at 7:14 AM

SHAME ON YOU... again. Now I am coveting those towels. Also - I'm w/ya on the photo w/the black/white striped skirt- I dont usually do those skirts but I am loving that look and it looks fabo on you girlie! and I also am loving that you included a Bassett in your picture--- I wish I had a dog so I could do that!!