But it is just too good not to steal. I mean who does not like to be nosy and see what gems other people have hiding on their phone. I know I sure do!
Shockingly there is a lot of Floyd on mine.
1. Graeters recently hosted doggie night out and we took Floyd for some ice cream. Mister had to hold his ears back so they didn't get all messy. #highmaintenance
2. My college besties and I have a fabulous group chat and every few days we make a call for 'live shots' and everyone has to stop and send a photo of what they are doing right that moment. I love these and love how it keeps us all connected throughout the day. In this particular one, I was waiting on a friend for lunch.
3. These were a very necessary purchase.
4. Top Golfin it. A few more weeks and it may be a little harder to swing around that belly.
5. Last week we took Floyd on a extra evening walk...he was too hot and tired for words afterwards. It's a good thing our hallway isn't smaller.
6. I had one (possibly) final run/walk the other night, more on that later...
Floyd is always the best welcome home committee.
7. Recently Floyd has been more protective of me on walks and out in public. Over the weekend while we were the only ones up, he climbed up in my lap and snuggled with me (and Little Mister). It was very sweet, he doesn't do that often.
8. I passed on this print but had sent it to Mister as a contender for Little Mister's room.
9. We were home over the weekend and that always really exhausts Floyd. We all passed out for a Sunday afternoon nap though Floyd extended his about 3 hours longer than we did.
10. My mama whipped up this beautiful banana pudding over the weekend for us to take to Mister's family reunion. I splurged and it was definitely as good as it looks.