Jan 9, 2012
I know I am a little late to this whole 'resolutions' party
better late than never, right?
And just so you know, I did write down these goals a few days ago so really I'm just late on posting them!
Last year the Mister and I put together a 2011 resolution list and hung it on our fridge.
We did pretty well if I do say so myself...
We completed19/32 of our goals.
Yes we could have done better ...
but that's what a new year is for, isn't it?
Here are our top goals for this year!
(P.S. I find it really helps to have these posted on the fridge as a daily reminder)
- Organize office: This is a constant battle but I am determined to keep it under wraps this year.
- Eat healthy be healthy: This one is more of a reminder. Currently I am doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (and she's kicking my butt) and the Mister just started P90X2. So far, so good!
- Bed frame: We could really use a headboard...I've contemplated making one but I'm not sure if I have those skillz.
- Organize and use recipes: This really has be to accomplished for my sanity and the sake of our meal planning
- Church: This was on our list last year and we put exactly 0 effort toward it. We will begin our 'church shopping' this weekend.
- Finish Floyd’s Stocking: I need about 2 rainy afternoons and this should be done.
- Start Holiday Prep (baking, crafting, decorating) Earlier (October): Enough said.
- Camera Class: I want to be able to fully utilize my new toy!
- Honeymoon Photo Album: I just bought a Groupon to do this! 2 years later, NBD.
- Blog Growth: I am very excited about this one...I love seeing this little corner of my world grow. Any suggestions on the best way to do this are greatly appreciated!
- Sewing Machine Magic: Pillow shams and sprucing up our master bedroom window treatments here I come!
- Sign up for and utilize Mint.com: Just common sense.
- Run a 5k???: Okay, this one is a far stretch. Last year my goal that was a stretch was this blog and that seems to be going well :) So while I may need a lot of encouragement on this one I'm excited to see how it turns out! (p.s. I'm thinking of following the Couch to 5k program)
So there it is!
We have a few more but I didn't want to totally bore you.
What are your biggest goals of the new year?