And now for five things that sort of have to do with the number 5 on a Friday.
1. I reached my goal of running 500 miles this year earlier this week...2 months ahead of schedule!
I think this calls for some Lulu or Lorna Jane...you know, more running gear so I can run more because I am nuts!
Honestly I was scared I was not going to be able to reach this goal. It felt awesome to cross this one off our list!
2. I have about 50% of our Christmas shopping done and it is SUCH a good feeling. It is my plan to continue to knock more out and avoid the Christmas crazy rush.
3. Mister and I carved pumpkins with some friends the other night. Can you guess which one is mine? There were 5 pumpkins and 1 cantaloupe carved - the cantaloupe was a very cool twist on traditional carving.
4. At 5 years old, Floyd's Halloween costume for this year may be my favorite of all time. I can NOT wait to debut it. Make sure to keep an eye on instagram for the big reveal.
5. 50+ the approximate number (probably more!) of trick or treaters we will have tonight,