I may be the one millionth person to say this but can we even believe it is already the middle of June?!
But it is what it is and it is a good time to check in our 2015 list.
We've put some dents in the list for it being June but we have a ways to go.
We have some plans on the horizon so hopefully by the end of the year we will be almost complete!
Of note that have been crossed off...
4. I have been diligent about painting my nails more and splurging on manicures every now and again. To me it is a little frivolous but it does make me feel better so occasionally it is a nice treat.
9. Our raised vegetable garden is in full force! Update on that soon!
11. Kitchen accent wall has been painted! And we love it!
14. Mister tackled the trim one weekend while I was gone, check!
17. Floyd and I made blankets and sent them to the basset rescue.
18. 10,000 push ups were 100% completed!
And the ones on the immediate or always working on horizon...
5. I've read 7 books so far. Have one going in the car and a couple on the Fire. 15 should be easy to do.
7. I've been keeping an eye on Dot & Bo and West Elm for a good lighting sale to pick up some pendants.
10. Turns out photos albums aren't the easiest things to find. I need Amazon to step it up.
12. The 50mm lens has been getting used more and more and it is going pretty well.
13. I have run a little over 100 miles so far this year. A vast difference from last year...thank you IT band. I am just happy to be running again in any form.
16. I am still crossing my fingers we can foster a basset...I stalk the OBHR site quite often ;)
So things are coming along but I am also trying to keep in mind my overall goal of resting and relaxing. I have been doing my best to be more conscious of that, every single day! But I sure do love crossing things off the list!